Will a Professional Pet Sitting Service Benefit
You and Your Pets?
- Worry about the safety and security of your home while you’re away?
- Worry about who will take care of your furry family members when you can’t be there?
- Wish you could take Rover out for a midday potty walk, but can’t get away from work?
- Want your pet to stay in their familiar surroundings while you are away?
- Worry about your mail and newspapers piling up when you are out of town?
Jan’s Pet Sitting Will Provide You Peace-of-Mind!
In 1995 I was looking for a pet sitter for my own fur babies. I found a wonderful pet sitter, but about a year later my pet sitter moved out of state. It was at this time I first thought about starting my own pet sitting business. As a result, in 1996 I started pet sitting on a part time basis. I loved pet sitting so much in 1998 I quit my “day job” to devote my energy to pet sitting on a full time basis. I haven’t looked back since!
I have always had a life-long love and passion for animals! As a child I was always surrounded by dogs, cats, birds and the occasional goldfish and turtle.
The goal of Jan’s Pet Sitting is to provide our clients with the assurance and peace-of-mind of knowing their pets and homes are being cared for by professionals who are very much committed to the physical and emotional well-being of your furry friends.
We also provide you with the confidence and freedom from worry in knowing we will treat the safety and security of your home with the same care as if it was our own home.
- In 2005 Jan’s Pet Sitting, was voted 1st Place Readers’ Choice “Pet Care Service” in the San Mateo Daily News.
- Jan is a certified PetTech® Pet First Aid/CPR instructor
- Jan is a founding member of Peninsula Professional Pet Sitters, a networking group for local pet sitters, which was organized in 1997.